Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Last mission conversation with mom.

Mom:  Malynne, I am not liking your short letters.  I want to hear the mission stories.  Are you going to be ready to come home?  Your last line of you have a family there made me sad and made me wonder how hard is it going to be for you to leave Helena.  Just remember your family in Utah misses you tons.

Malynne:  Sorry you don't like my short letters. I don't have time to send long ones and a lot happens all the time. I will tell you mission stories when I get home. I am going to be ready I think....I don't want to think about it right now though.

Mom:  I came home from work so that I can talk to you.  I am praying that you are still there.

Malynne:  I am, but I have something really important to do so it might be spotty.

Mom:  We are leaving in about 20 minutes to get hair cuts.  I need to know if you need an appointment or did you get your hair done?  Are you ready to come home?  What are you doing that is so important?

Malynne:  I am getting my hair done more today the red didn't come out so we are trying again. :) I am ready to come home, but I have some things I will want to do before the end.

Mom:   just want you to know I am proud of you.

Malynne:  Thanks. :) I can't wait to tell you all about my mission!

Mom:  We are going to go out to dinner on Saturday, La Hacienda by where dad works.  Is that ok with you?  We kinda want everyone to go home afterwards so we can have you to ourselves Saturday evening. 

Malynne:  Sounds good to me! :)

Mom:  We are off to get haircuts.  I love you and I will see you in 5 days and a few hours!!!   Can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!  Loves!!!

Malynne:  Have fun getting hair cuts! LOVES!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment