Monday, August 11, 2014

Last email.....WHAT??????

Okay well, this is my last week as a missionary. It is kind of crazy and I don't really know if I have anything more to say about it.
 
I want you all to know that I love you all so much. I am thankful for this time that I have had to serve here as a missionary in the Montana Billings mission. I am so thankful for the people and all that I have learned. I also am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I love him more than words can express! I know that through him all that is wrong about life can be made right. He is the source of our light and our happiness and as we look to him we will be able to find true peace and joy through out our lives and throughout eternity. Joseph Smith is a prophet who was called of God to restore the gospel in this last dispensation and also to translate the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and is one of the most precious tools that we have in returning to our Heavenly Father again. The gospel is restored in its fullness. I know all these things to be true for myself! :)
 
I love you all and can't wait to see you! LOVES!
-Sister Malynne Erbe 

No comments:

Post a Comment