Monday, July 21, 2014

This is a short one. Not much time left.

Hello family! Well this week was good. I honestly don't remember most of what happened though because it went so fast. This email will thus be relatively short.

We had a meeting on Wednesday. It was my last zone conference, so I gave my departing testimony. I don't really remember what I said, but I was told it was good. :) I basically just talked about the things that I have come to know on my mission. Like knowing the church is true and knowing that Jesus Christ is my savior. I really do know these things. I have learned them more and they have been engrained even more deeply into my soul as I have had the opportunity to teach people about it everyday. We also talked about having the eternal perspective and eternal marriage. It was different to talk about because we usually talk about stuff that pertains to missionary work and right now and in this meeting we talked about things in the future and what will come.

So then on Friday we did weekly planning and then we had some appointments and we biked everywhere. It was good.

Saturday we did a really long service project. We cleaned out a members shed and it was hot and we did it for 5 1/2 hours. It was a really long day. At first it was fun just pulling stuff out and playing with it. Sister rider found a leaf blower that looked like a bazooka and I had these giant scissors. We were tired and sunburned and then we biked home and had appointments all day long.

That is basically the good stuff that happened this week that I can remember. Kind of a crazy week! Time is speeding up! Anywho, I love you all so much! I hope that you have a great week! LOVES!!!!!
-Sister Malynne Erbe

No comments:

Post a Comment