Monday, July 28, 2014

19 days!!! Only 5 1/2 minutes to write.

Well, I didn't plan this email session very well so I now have 5 1/2 minutes to write this whole email. So it's gonna be short. SORRY!
 
This week was super busy, but we had loads of fun.
Highlights of the week.
1-we painted a house with the Elders and it was super fun and we got paint everywhere!
2-We helped decorate for another rodeo and it was the tough enough to wear pink thing again.
3-Our investigator Lisa had a baby and we got permission to go and hold her. :)
4-We stayed super busy this week and it was great!
5-There was a big stake party barbeque and we got lots of ice cream.
6-I got the funniest tan line of my entire life and I will send pictures next week. :)
7-We went on exchanges and I learned a lot.
8-I had a water war with the Wrays and we were drenched and laughing soo hard.
9-We performed surgery on a vaccume cleaner....It was dead to begin with?
10-And I found out the Actons are coming to visit me. :) yay!!!!
 
Well, sorry this email was short and vague, but it was a good  week. I love you all soo much! can't wait to see you (19 days!) LOVES!
-Sister Malynne Erbe 

No comments:

Post a Comment