Monday, June 30, 2014

46 days left. Letter from mom and back from Malynne

Dearest Daugher,
Wee are on vacation in Santa Barbara California.  It is beautiful!!!!!!  When we opened the car door upon our arrival, my nose was blessed with the most wonderful smells....ocean, lavender, basil, jssmine, palm trees and all kinds of othet things.  It is like a little piece of paradise here.  We are not on the beach like last year, but we are close and you can see the ocesn from all the front windows.  The only thing that could mske it better is if you were here with us.
How are you?  We wil be watching for your letters.  How many more days till you come home?  Ate you staying focused?
I will let dad tell you about our squirel friend.
I love you.
Loves,
Mom

Hi mom. :) I am totally jealous of California ha ha I am sure it smells better than Montana :P I want to come with you to California next time okay?

Well, I am doing good. My companion is a little sick, but I am good. Also I only have 46 days until I come home. I am also trying to stay as focused as I can...I am waaay more focused now than I was a couple of weeks ago. I have made a lot of progress. 

I love you too!!! :) LOVES!
-Sister Malynne Erbe 

No comments:

Post a Comment