Monday, May 12, 2014

National Park Pday Continued.

More pictures from Glacier. Sister Todd, Sister Owens, Elder Blackmon, Sister Jones, Elder Rmington, Elder Coleman, Elder Schlenker, and I. Then Elder Coleman showing off his Spartan race shirt, Then Sister Owens, Elder Coleman and I, and finally trees. 







Later On, people were sad because they were left out of the picture, so we did it again. This time there is Sister Sister Jones, Elder Schlenker, Elder Linton, Elder Coleman, Sister Ayala and I. Then Sister Owens and I took pictures, and Sister Ayala stuck a cheetoh in one. 







Sister Owens, and Sister Ayala after the trip. We were exhausted! Also, Don't ever give Sister Ayala the camera because she takes goofy pictures! :P


Later On, people were sad because they were left out of the picture, so we did it again. This time there is Sister Sister Jones, Elder Schlenker, Elder Linton, Elder Coleman, Sister Ayala and I. Then Sister Owens and I took pictures, and Sister Ayala stuck a cheetoh in one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment