Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I am getting trunky! Conversation with mom.

Mom:  Hey girl, how arw you?  Ww are in at.gworge,.on a little vacation.  We got a rental unit at the sportsman village in .  It is decorated all in early 90s decor southweatern yuck.  But it is nice and clean,and more space that a hotel room and we are having s good time.  We just got back from a night swim/ keep away exercise swim.  After three week we had, trying to salvage makennas grades (she passed all her class, a couple with a d_minus, but a d minus is passing) we all needed a bresk witj nothing on the agenda.  Sometimes it is just nice to get away...we will be doing that when you get home.
How are you?  How is the work going?  I am sorry for a short letter  but it I'd hard to type on my phone.
I will be watching for your email tomorrow.
Loves,
Momma.

Malynne:  Hey mom, I am here now. yesterday was Memorial day and the library was closed :( Are you ther? 

Mom:  Hamelin I'm here now talk to me.

Malynne:  Oh my gosh! I have had dreams about coming home for like 4 days in a row and they are all the same! I get home and we totally forget that I need to get my hair done and then I don't get to be released for some reason so I have to stay a missionary for 2 days after I get home and have a companion and live the schedule and all of that stuff, and I have really ugly hair! Ha ha. Please don't let that happen! 

Mom:  I will do everything I can to help you get your hair done when you get home.  I want to know what time.you meet with president merk.... How do I figure that out?  I can't make an appointment until that is finalized.

Malynne:  I don't know...I honestly don't even know when I am getting home. Sister Hopkins called me on Tuesday of last week and needed some info off of my drivers license. I think she was booking my flight, so hopefully we will all know what time I will be coming home soon! 

Mom:  I know when you're coming home it's August 16th at 2:30 p.m. Is when your flight arrives in Salt Lake City I have all the information at home do you need me to forward it to you?

Malynne:  yes please! I don't need it...but I want it!~ 

Mom:  I will forward it on to you tomorrow I mean this afternoon when I get home so you'll have it tomorrow how are you and how is your mission going?

Malynne:  It is going good. :) Most days. Some days I just really want to come home....but, I am doing good too. I have super bad cramps today and kind of want to puke but that's okay. 

I was on my cell phone and a lot of the conversation got deleted.  I asked Malynne how she would feel about going to St. George a couple of weeks after she gets home and then go to Montana in October for Fall break.  

Mom:  let me know what your thoughts are.

Malynne:  I haven't been to Lovell since October...

I asked for pictures.

Malynne Erbe :  I don't have any to send this week, we were crazy busy! But I will send some more next week. :) Okay We can go to St. George over labor day. :) As long as we go to Lovell in October.

Malynne Erbe:  I don't have any to send this week, we were crazy busy! But I will send some more next week. :) Okay We can go to St. George over labor day. :) As long as we go to Lovell in October.

Malynne Erbe:  Oh hey, so I am going to send a bunch of stuff home with some people here from Whitefish. I will send them with your number. They are leaving here in June to go down to his sisters wedding in Salt Lake so you might have to meet them somewhere. Also, I was wondering if you would be willing to send some dried mangos and dried coconut?
Mom, seriously I am dying to come home right now....I am sooo trunky! 

Mom:  I will send dried mangoes and dried coconut home for you but no clothes because you have to eat whatever I sent. I would be more than happy to go and pick up stuff from someone else in Salt Lake for you


Malynne Erbe:  Ha ha perfect. :) Thanks yeah, I don't need clothes actually I think I am going to only keep like 5 skirts and then a few shirts. I don't mind rewearing stuff.....weird? Nope! :) So when I come home I hope to come home with very little. 

Mom:  Bring it all home!  Your sisters will love their new wardrobe!  

Malynne:  K, well I am going to head out now. :) Hope you have a great day! LOVE YOU!!!! 

Malynne:  Oh, I just forgot one thing. When I get home I want to go and see Grandma Alma for a minute. It doesn't have to be long and I figured it would be easy since her house is on the way home from the airport. Let me know! :) LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment