Monday, March 10, 2014

Short one!!!! Whitefish Montana

Sorry, we are running out of time. This week was good. I am in Whitefish. I have 2 companions. Sister Wilbert and Sister Mills. Sister Mills is leaving for Brazil tomorrow because she got her visa. :) We had some pretty sweet miracles this week though let me tell you. Sister Mills told me a list of people that we could go see and the only name I remembered was Ruth. We were trying to decide what to do that night and I remembered her name and I said "Ruth! That's who we're going to go and see." So, I just started driving. I had no idea where I was going, but I somehow went the right way and then was directed a little bit. We drove past Ruths house and Sister Mills saw that there was a light on in a potential investigators house. We went in and taught a lesson and set a return appointment. I didn't know anyone....but the Lord used what resources he had to get us over there. :) The next day we met with another investigator and invited him to be baptized. He said "Absolutely!" But then we weren't able to set a date because his friend came over and it got all crazy and distracted and so we had to go. But we do have another appointment with him, and things are going great. :) Things are going great! Sorry this is so short ha ha :P
The Lord is gracious and blesses us so much. :) Continue on! Love you all! Thanks for your prayers! LOVE YA!
-Sister Malynne Erbe

No comments:

Post a Comment