Monday, March 17, 2014

Letters to Makenna, Makayla and Connor from Malynne.

for Makenna:
Makenna I love you. I am so proud of you and everything that you are doing! :) Dad told me that you are going to Encore Pres. Atta girl! Kick some butt. I can't wait to come home and be able to go to all of your performances throughout your senior year! I seriously have loved watching you grow. I have seen the change in you even in the few letters that you have sent me. You are beautiful! I got a picture of you and I was like "Wow, my sister is ATTRACTIVE!" Because you are. You are beautiful inside and out and I couldn't ask for a better Sister/bestie! I love you, and if you need anything let me know. :) Makayla asks for advice all the time ha ha. :P Well, I love you, and I will talk to you soon! :) LOVES!
-Sister Malynne Erbe






For Makayla:
Oh Makayla....you are silly. I love getting all of your letters! :) Do mom and dad know you like Tad? ;) Ha ha. Well, I am glad that you are still having fun in orchestra. I was at someones house yesterday and bragged a little bit about my talented little Sister who is super good at the violin. :) Well, as far as your curly hair goes....embrace it. Makayla, you are you, and this is probably not what you want to hear right now, but it's true. Everyone in the world could tell you that, and you will just have to learn to accept it for yourself and to ask our Heavenly Father for yourself. :) There is an awesome mormon message from President Uchtdorf called "Our true identity." Look it up and then think about what you are really worth. Oh, also I had a giant nasty zit on my cheek and I asked this lady if she knew how to get rid of it and she told me to wash my face with baking soda at night and not to use soap and it worked! :) Try it and see if it works! I love you baby Sister, have an awesome week! LOVE YA!
-Sister Malynne Erbe





For Connor:
My stinky little brother! :) I love you! Dad told me you are doing super great at playing the drums! Good work. When we get back we'll make our own little band okay? Oh man, Connor I can't wait to come home and see you and see how you've grown. When I get back, you'll have the priesthood and a temple recommend! You are growing up so fast and doing so well. I am so thankful that you are gaining your own testimony of Joseph Smith and the gospel. Nothing in the whole world makes me happier than the gospel, honestly nothing does. So, keep on keepin' on and you will gain that testimony that you want! :) I have a friend here on the mission whose name is Connor, but he has brown hair and is missing a tooth ha ha. :P I love you with all my heart and I miss you. :) I will see you soon, and I can't wait to talk to you on Mothers day!!!!! LOVE YOU!

-Sister Malynne Erbe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment