Monday, March 3, 2014

I hate the snow!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I hate the snow. This email will be pretty short not gonna lie. We had lots of snow. It is still snowing right now as we speak. We sent out and worked, but we didn't have a car this week and that made things kind of hard. The Elders were very nice and drove us around everywhere though. :)
Friday a giant snow storm hit that lasted all weekend. We would go out and shovel then freeze and go in and drink hot chocolate, then go back out and redo all of our shoveling. We couldn't really go and teach in the weather, so we just did loads of service.

Oh, also I'm getting transferred. I'm going up to Whitefish. Yep, so much for being in Missoula. Not sure how I feel about it, I'll report next week. 

I love you all, have a great week! Loves!

-Sister Malynne Erbe

No comments:

Post a Comment