Monday, February 24, 2014

Letter from Ryan Ditty

My dearest Malynnetoes. 
I love you! I have been thinking about you like alllllll day today. And yesterday. And the day before. 
So I decided to email you :) 
Again, I'm ridiculous haha and I feel silly bothering you with the silly trivial details of my life. 
But I don't want you to worry about me so I thought I'd send you an email :) 
Things are pretty much the same as the last time I emailed you, not much has changed at all. 
I feel like I have changed, though. For the better, I think too. Which is always good :) So many experiences and things have happened that have helped me become a better person. I've had my fair share of crappy stuff too but that's all part of the deal right? Like it says in Ether 12:27. "And if men come unto me I will show me unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then I will make weak things become strong unto them."
I feel like I've had the opportunity to grow a lot from the things that have happened :) I'm really excited for you to come home so that our friendship can be even better because I've grown a lot, and you have too, and we'll just be one awesome better unit of friendship! Haha. But for reals tho. 
Also, I love reading your emails every week. I love how detailed they are it makes me happy :) 

Anyway. That concludes this email of randomness :) 
Loves!
-Ryman

No comments:

Post a Comment