Monday, August 5, 2013

So thankful my mom taught me to clean. Conversation with mom.

A lot of this conversation was on my cell phone and one side of the conversation got lost.  But I did get the part where Malynne thanked me for teaching her to clean!!!!


Mom:  Malynne are you still there?  I don't know why but this email you wrote at 10:54 did not come through to my email until 12:51.  I am so sad that I may have missed you.  Are you still there?

Malynne:  Hey mom, I am back on right now for a few minutes! How are you?

Mom:  So is sister Lasson still your companion?  What, if anything changed when the changes were announced at the missionary training center?  do you get to use a cell phone to text?  do you have an Ipad?  Do you get to use FB?

Malynne:  I have it written down to get in contact with the clinic this week and get that taken care of. :) also yes Sister Lasson is my companion, I don't have a cell phone with text, we don't have Ipads and at some point in my missionary experience I hope that we will be able to all use facebook, just a handful of us right now are able to. :)

Yes!!! I would love that skirt soo soo much!!!!! 



Mom:  I will see about sending it to you this week.  Is there anything else you need?  It sounds like you like the do terra oils????  Do you need more?  I used digestzen this morning.  You can use peppermint on your stomach also.

Malynne:  Yeah I used those oils a lot this week! :) I love them soo much! It was great! I am almost out of digestzen and I would love some more peppermint as well. Oh and if you can maybe breathe.... that would be great! :) Mom, ha ha my mission wasn't split at all. We are all still the Billings Montana mission and I still have the potential to go anywhere. :) The only thing that happened was that our area got split so a new set of missionaries came in and took over a couple of my wards. But for now I am staying in Lovell for the next 6 weeks and then maybe staying or leaving it just depends on where the Lord needs me. :) 

Good I am glad that you got all of my letters. :) I started writing them a really long time ago and I couldn't send them until I finished them all. :P 

Mom, I have to tell you that I am so thankful that you taught me to clean. (and yes you can frame it do whatever because I will never deny that I said it). I truly am, I was in some of the most horrible circumstances this week and I couldn't imagine living my life like that. Our house wasn't ever perfect, but it was a safe place for us to run because it is where the spirit of the Lord could be. I am just so soo thankful that you taught me my whole life the importance of keeping things organized!

This will be transfer #3 here in Lovell so I have been here for 3 months and I will get to be here for 4 1/2 months at least. :) Honestly I don't know when I will be transferred, I am just happy that I am here while I am here! :) I use a lot of the other ones actually. I use melaluca and basil on my ears and I use deep blue often and I use lavender of bug bites. Sister Lasson uses breathe a lot because she has asthma. I use digestzen and peppermint a lot. I also try to always remember to use terrashield, sometimes I forget :P

Yay! I am so thankful that we get to come back up here! :) We are going to stick a candle in an apple and go out to lunch with the Elders! :) We are starting a diet as a district ha ha so yeah a candle in an apple! :) 

k, p-day is over, I will talk to you later! I am excited for your letters!!!! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment