Monday, November 18, 2013

Glacier National Park

Hey mom, it's me. :) Well, I am going up to glacier park so I won't be emailing until later today. I am really excited, it is going to be awesome, but cold. I am doing okay, I have definitely had a hard time in this area just because I have been so sick and haven't been able to work as much as I have wanted. I am definitely being really hard on myself, and feel like I am a bad missionary lately. I have recommitted to living missionary standards even if I can't go out and work as much as I would like to. I am doing better though, we got to go out and work more. I am glad that you are doing better :) I have been worried about you, and about Makenna...not sure why though. Well, I am going to write more later. I will probably be on at like 6 or 7ish so wait for me. :) I will send you an email answering all of your questions too.  LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!
-Sister Malynne Erbe

(FYI:  Malynne did not write back this day.  Made mom sad....must wait for one more week for a letter.  Hope she had a wonderful time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment