Monday, November 25, 2013

Fun letter to Malynne and back to mom.

He he he. the one on the left is for dad, and the one on the right is for Connor. ;)

 Okay, I am totally jealous that you are going to the MOTAB Christmas concert. That is one of my favorite things to do for Christmas. :) Have fun, and tell Jenny Nudd I love her face. :) I am sorry I didn't label the pictures I got pressed for time, I will resend you the email with names and stuff. :) I am going to miss you too, but I am so excited to be out in the field for Christmas, I know that I will be taken care of, and I will also get to skype you all for Christmas which will be the most awesomest thing in the world! :) Also, I am jealous that you are having mexican food for Thanksgiving....Iam jealous that you are all eating mexican food at all! I haven't got any in a really long time. If I have one request the day I get home I am begging you to please just make green chili cafe rio pork burritos okay? For Thanksgiving we have 3 dinners lined up and we are going to try and get more. President Mecham told us that he doesn't care if we throw up we just need to make sure we spend as much time as we can with as many people as we can that day... :P Ha ha so we are trying for 4 or 5 dinners...hopefully I don't throw up! I loved the box soo much! Mom, it was the best box. :) I loved the scentsy frog...I hold it when I fall asleep just so I can smell it :P It smells sooo good! I loved all the sweaters as well I am wearing the purple one right now. :) I wore the blue one last night and it kind of smells like onions because we had dinner and they made onion stuffing and it was good, but we smelled like onions pretty bad. ha ha. Um, I am going to send a box home at the beginning of the month of December with lots of stuff I have collected from people and just what I can and I am probably going to send home a bunch of stuff people have sent me. It's not because I don't like it, I just only have so much room and I need to make sure I can fit stuff home. Okay, I just tried to do that math on the phone and it says that I am probably not going to be released until like the 7th of July, or like the 14th of August. so, I don't know when because I only have 13 transfers on the mission and I am almost done with #7 and so I am all kinds of confused. Hopefully they send you my trunky papers pretty soon or like right after my year mark. Also, my other request is that when we all come back from my mission that you will let me drive. Trust me, it is such beautiful country and you will all want to see it. I see it every day, so you should be able to see it while you are here. ;) Call the mission home and just see if they can give you an estimate, I am sure they would love to help you. Um...so Sister Wing asked where you like to eat because she wanted to say thank you for the boots ha ha. Chilis isn't in Wyoming, so I have no idea how she got that gift card for you...but she's not gonna use it ha ha :P Um, and that's so funny that dad kept forgetting to turn them in... It sounds like dad. :) Well, I hope that you have a good day. Oh, I was going to tell you...this is a secret because it's dad and connors Christmas present, but I want to tell you because it's funny. I will also send you a picture! I got them both bolo ties!!! :) How Montana is that? A member asked if we needed Christmas presents and he makes them and made a couple of them for us. :P Soo funny! :) Also, they are going to wear them to church at least once okay? :)  I kill myself I'm so funny! :) oh, and by the way, it's been a much better week. I am feeling better and we got to go out and work, and we also got our heat fixed well fixedish it's warm enough to sleep. :) And we got 2 new investigators and have 2 investigators on date to be baptized! :) YAY! good week. :) LOVE YOU!!!!!

Dear Daughter of mine,
So my first question is do you want me to stop emailing you and start mailing you letters?  I have been organizing your letters and as I do so I read them.  It is quite fun.  However, over and over I see that you are requesting that I write you letters.  Many times you have asked for letters.  Do you want letters?  If they will help you in any way I will mail you letters instead of emailing.  I do not ever ever want you to think that you are forgotten.  I miss you so much!!!  I knew I would miss you, but never as much as I do right now.  I think as the holidays get closer I will miss you more and more.
So a few fun things that are happening.  We got tickets this year to attend the MOTAB Christmas Concert.  Remember how last year we went stand by to see Alfie Boe?  This year we got tickets!!!  But only 4.  That means that one of us will need to go standby and the others will save a seat.  Cool eh? We will miss you.
We are celebrating Thanksgiving at Grandma Marilyns tomorrow (her traditional Sunday Thanksgiving). Grandma started that because there was always someone who would not be there on Thursday.  Now, everyone can be there on Thursday, but Grandma wants to keep it on Sunday.  So now everyone wants to get together on Thursday too.  We will be having a Mexican Thanksgiving on Thursday at our house.
What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  Know that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  I love remembering all the things that I have to be thankful for.  Mostly I am thankful for the gospel, the Savior, my family, and friends.  Where we would be without the Gospel?
Did you get your box????  Did you like it?  When I sent it I thought that it would be a fun box to open!
How is the housing situation playing out?  I hope you are warm!!!!! If you are back in the trailer make the best of it.  Think of it as an extended camping trip!
Malynne, I don't want you to think about coming home, but do you know when you will be coming home?  We are trying to plan a few things and if we knew that information it would make planning easier.
Sister Wing sent us a Thank you note and a $20 GC for Chilis.  I sent it back to her.  I did not expect any form of payment.  I told her to think of you when she is eating chips and salsa.  Do you think you will keep in touch with all your companions after you come home?
Funny:  Today we had tithing settlement.  Our statement said that we owed a bunch of money to your account.  I said that that is wrong, we have never missed a payment.  The Ward Clerks said that they would research it and get back to us.  When we came home dad went to the closet and pulled out a bunch of tithing envelopes and said, "I'll be right back".  Lets just say that we do not owe any money in your account!!!!  Dad just had not been turning the money in!!!!
Dear daughter, I love you.  I pray for you always and I miss you so much!
Keep working hard and keep listening to the spirit.
Loves,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment