Monday, July 29, 2013

Good News - Conversation with mom

Dear Malynne,
I am hoping that I will get the opportunity to write a long letter in a couple of hours, but I got up at 6:30 and have been going ever since.  I need to take Makenna to the HS so that she can do Road so that she can get her drivers license.
I wanted to tell you two things:  Jaden Birch got his mission call.......Detroit, Michigan Spanish Speaking.  He enters the Mexico City MTC on October 23rd.  The other is a little sad and I do not want it to effect you.  Erica is coming home.  She has been in Estonia for a couple of weeks and has decided that it is not for her.  It is not a finalized thing, but Erica wrote Katie a letter and said that she is coming home.  I don't know more details.
I love you.  I am so sorry for not a longer letter, my friend Sandra has been here visiting me this last week.  She is a friend of mine from before I meet your dad.  I will tell you more in my next letter.
I LOVE you.
Love,
Mom

If you do not get an emial from me I PROMISE I will mail you a letter.  Lots to tell you!


Malynne:  I am hoping that you will have some time to write me today soon too!!! A lot has happened this week as well and I am excited to write you and tell you everything that has happened this week! :) I am sorry that Erica is coming home. That is stinky for her, but it again kind of just strengthens my resolve to stay out here. I know this is where the Lord wants me and coming home would be the single most selfish thing that I could ever do. So I am sorry that she can't see the eternal perspective in her service and realize that a year and a half is the shortest time you could give to the Lord. On a happier note I am really excited for Jaden! :) I was so sure he was coming to Billings Montana :P That's okay it will be exciting for him to be able to go out to detroit! :) Yay so exciting! I am excited to hear about everything!

Mom:  I am sitting in the car.  Can we talk?

Malynne:  Yep!!!!

Mom:  So tell me about all your good news.  You sound happy in your writting.

Malynne:  I have a huge email to send out! Basically it was a great week! One of the 8 year olds that we have been teaching got  baptized by his dad and they came to church, and then we went to 5 farewells yesterday and an investigator was so touched by everyones testimonies that they want to meet with the bishop and pick a date to be baptized! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment