Monday, July 8, 2013

Earrings, Clothes and an Apology.

Malynne:  Hey are you there?

Mom:  (I sent a picture of our family vacation to Newport Beach).

Malynne:  MAKENNA IS WEARING MY EARRINGS IN THIS PICTURE! WHAT THE HECK!!!!! Oh, and who the heck is photo-bombing!?

Mom:  Dear Malynne,
Since you left your bedroom has become a smorgosborad of luxury to your sisters.  Their wardrobes have doubled and acessories, acessories, acessories......they love all the new accessories!

Malynne:  I hate that she is wearing my earrings! You can wear all my necklaces just leave my earrings alone is that not what I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No earrings are their accessories please put them back!

About an hour later.

Mom:  Are you still there?

Malynne:  Si seniorita.  Six minutes then I gotta go!  Can they put my clothes back! I only have like 7 outfits out here and I would like to have all of the clothes that I left when I get home! They have plenty of clothes! I am soo upset about this you can't even respect me enough to leave my stuff alone when I leave?

5 Hours later.  

Malynne:  Hey mom, are you still there?
 
I wasn't there and this is the email Malynne sent.

Malynne:  Well, basically I am sorry I am a brat. I was really tired and I am sorry. I would really appreciate it if they would put my clothes back though. The earrings are alright, I just left a lot of my favorite clothes at home so that I could wear them when I got back, and I would like them to stay in my closet like I have imagined that they would. I am glad that you like the pictures! :) and sorry that the email malfunctions and sends like a million emails of the same thing. LOVES! 
-Malynne
p.s. WRITE ME WRITE ME WRITE ME WRITE ME WRITE ME WRITE ME WRITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment