Monday, June 24, 2013

Official Verdict....Staying in Lovell as a Trainer

So I am officially staying here in Lovell! :) I am getting 4th and 5th wards (which I love!) and I am going to be...training. I don't know who my new companion will be I won't meet her till probably Wednesday night/Thursday morning. But I am excited it will be awesome! Our district is also getting split too, so we will have 2 districts in our zone instead of just 1 and the other Sisters who have been in 3rd ward are keeping 3rd, and my 2nd ward and loosing their other 3 wards. :) Sister Davis is heading up to Plains and Thompson falls and she is going to be there with an older missionary! :) Thinks are gret, and I am excited for the next coming weeks! :) LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH (still). LOVES!

-Sister Malynne Erbe

No comments:

Post a Comment