Monday, June 17, 2013

Find a Wyoming quarter now. Conversation with Makayla, mom and Malynne.

Makayla:  Malynne, are you still there?

Malynne:  Yep I am still here. :) What did you think of my letter?

Makayla:  Awesome. Remember the promise about the Montana Quater I gave you before you left?

Malynne:  Yeah I read it in your letter that you said that you found one! I am so excited to have it! :) Hey, you should find a Wyoming quarter now! :)

Makayla:  I forgot to tell you that when we went to Sister Letalu's house to meet her, there was this HUGE board made out of old fence pieces, and it had the outline of the State of Montana and in beautiful writing it said: Montana Billings Mission; so I took a picture of it with my cell phone, and now it's my screen saver so I CONSTANTLY THINK OF YOU! I thought about you a lot but then when it became my phone backround, every time I pick up my phone to text dad or my friends or something, I think of you!

Malynne:  I forgot to tell you that when we went to Sister Letalu's house to meet her, there was this HUGE board made out of old fence pieces, and it had the outline of the State of Montana and in beautiful writing it said: Montana Billings Mission; so I took a picture of it with my cell phone, and now it's my screen saver so I CONSTANTLY THINK OF YOU! I thought about you a lot but then when it became my phone backround, every time I pick up my phone to text dad or my friends or something, I think of you!

Makayla:  I don't want to say goodbye!

Malynne:  I said goobye last time! Ha ha! 

Mom:  Malynne I am on my way home.  Stay on for a few min.

Malynne:  I will stay on as long as I can. :) 

Mom:  Malynne,
I woke up this morning and thought "I have not written to Malynne, I need to do that".  Then the day began and I forgot.  I am sorry. Summer is crazy!!!!  When school is in I can come home, have a couple of hours to do what I need to do and that was when I would write to you.  I am sorry!!!!  Please do not feel forgotton!  I think of you all the time!

Malynne:  No it is okay! I got letters this week and I figured that everything was crazy! Don't worry!

Mom:  I know you need to go soon, but I want to know how you are doing?  Tell me about YOU, not the mission, not what you do, tell me about YOU!

Malynne:   This week was hard, my companion was sick. I had an amazing spiritual experience with Elder Arnold in Billings, then my high crashed and it was hard. I was really homesick and just not very happy. Then we worked hard and I didn't feel like I really accomplished anything. I decided to read the old testament and then after that read the new testament and then the doctrine & covanants just so I can be well versed. The old testament is hard and it is nice when I can take a break and read the Book of Mormon. I am really happy out here! :) Just some days are really really taxing and emotionally and physically exhausting and it makes me miss normal life at home when I could just sleep when I needed to or listen to music to help me relax or stuff like that. But then I am so happy I have time set aside to study the scriptures and to learn more about Heavenly Father. Missionaries walk a tight rope and if you fall to one side or the other it can not be good for you. Basically I just really miss you a lot and wish I could talk to you.

Mom:  So I am still waiting to hear about YOU!!!

Malynne:   Ha ha I told you about me! :) What all do you want to know... my favorite color is still yellow. I still love guacomole. I still miss listening to my music especially Ed Sheeran. I still interpretive dance around our apartment like a crazy person to Motab. I still love the Lord. I still love being a missionary. Ha ha 

Mom:  We will pray for Kayla's mom to accept her wishes to be baptized.  Are you eating well?  Are you healthy?  I will look up the doterra oils for you ears, stay there, I will let you know if anything you have will work.  Do you like the do terra oils?

Malynne:  es we are eating very well! :) We basically only eat fruit and vegetables. We get meat at dinner and stuff and the members feed us really well. :) I am healthy except for my ears being stupid right now. And yes I love the doterra oils I have been eaten alive by misquitos this week like seriously have like 30 misquito bites on my feet and I don't even want to count the ones on my legs. I need to use more heavy duty bug spray, if you are sending a package out soon that would be awesome! Ha ha :P I use the lavender for the bites though and it makes them stop itching and it's nice because my body itches super bad! :P

Mom:  Did I send you melaluca?  it says:  Never put oils directly into the ear canal.  Apply 1-2 drops on surface of the ear and behind the ear on the mastoid bone.  apply 1 drop of oil to small cotton ball and place over opening to ear canal (do not press into the ear canal).  Place 1 drop on a cotton swab, and swab around the ear canal.

Malynne:  Nope, I don't have Melaluca!!!  :)

Sent Malynne some pictures of Ben Judd, a missionary from our home ward.

Mom:  Thought you might want to see these too.

Malynne;  Oh Ben I love him! :)

Mom:  I am going to the do terra office today and picking up an oil called terra shield.  It is a bug spray type oil (I will learn how to use it and tell you, but in the mean time I will see about getting some good bug spray for you to use.  Stop eating milk and milk products.  Remember how it helped your ears when you stopped?  Good girl for using the Lavendar!!!!  Tell me when you need more!

Malynne:  Okay! :) I will let you know! And I don't eat milk products because my companion is dairy free and I don't really drink milk, just mostly peppermint water...because it tastes good. so yeah like I really don't have milk very often like once a week when we get free chocolate. Okay, well we gotta head out and finish our laundry and get some lunch. I love you very much mom! I will talk to you next week! LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment