Monday, April 8, 2013

What kind of coat do you want? A WARM ONE!!!!

Malynne:  Hey, mom are you there?

Mom:  I am here.  When did you loose your coat?  Do you need me to send you one?

Malynne:  I don't know when I lost my coat. It seriously just disappeared. I don't know if you need to send another one, because I am worried that you will send it and then it will be actually warm for good. So maybe send a coat in like August and just send a jacket for right now, because I didn't even bring one...

Mom:  What kind of a jacket do you want?

Malynne:  I don't know, a warm one. Ha ha we seriously thought that it was getting warmer so we weren't going to worry about it, but now it is snowing again! :(

Mom:  I think I will look at like Eddie Bauer or something and get a coat jacket.  Will that work?  I will try and get one ordered today and have it sent straight to you.  Love you!

Malynne:  Love you too! :) Thanks so much! Did you love conference?

No comments:

Post a Comment