Monday, April 15, 2013

I love you, mom.

Hey mom, :) Thanks so much for everything! You are so amazing! Seriously I just realize how awesome you are now that I am out with missionaries who don't have a good support system back at home. I just want you to know that I love you very much and feel so blessed that you are my mom. I miss you, and can't wait until I get to talk to you on mothers day! :)
Also, I have talked to Ryan, JJ, and Courtney. JJ wrote and told me all about his first couple weeks in New York Ha ha it sounds pretty crazy, but he is doing well. :) Ryan emails me weekly and tells me about his crazy family drama and about work and stuff. It sounds like he is doing well, and I really hope he is. Courtney is super nervous about going into the MTC  this Wednesday, but she is really excited. I am excited for her, I just know how much everyone will love her and her awesome personality and the way that she just loves people. I just love her so much and I am so excited for her. :)

I got a check from Grandma Alma for $20 and so I am going to send it to you, will you put it in my account for me? Also, could you possibly wend me a ped-egg? My heels are so crazy cracked it hurts. Thanks for all the packages you send to me! You are amazing! I am sending one back to you, with a bunch of stuff in it that I can't keep. Our mission President asked us all to "Purge and sanctify" So I went through everything and decided what I really needed/would use and what I really don't. I have a box of stuff to send home, and I am going to try to not collect so much stuff ha ha. It is crazy how little you actually need! I am living out of 2 suit cases, and it works like I have everything I need. :)
Anyway, Thanks so much for everything you do! I love you sooooooo much! :) Loves!
-Sister Malynne Erbe


No comments:

Post a Comment