Monday, March 18, 2013

Montana is COLD!!!!

Mom, I am really sorry about the whole money thing too. Honestly We really didn't think that Montana was going to be warm at all!!! I really really needed to go out and buy some new clothes that could be worn in warmer weather because I kept getting too hot and kept getting sick. Basically that is what I spent a lot of the money on last week. I felt sick to my stomach about how much money I spent, but it was definitely something that was necessary. The day after I bought all those clothes, I saw that email from you and I felt so sad! I truly am so sorry. My companion and I have also had to go out to eat a lot just because we don't have very many members that are able to feed us. A lot of them just can't afford it. So we made a resolve the other day to not go out to eat so much. I have to pay for a bike and that will be the rest of the money in my account. I really am sorry, and you are definitely right, I need to live within the money that they give me.
Also, with Ryan...I talked to him a little bit last week. His mom and dad officially split up. His whole life has been turned upside down because now his mom can't afford their house payment and they have to move. He is also in a big fight with his friend Tanner and Courtney just basically told him that she didn't care and didn't want to talk to him anymore. I am really sorry that he didn't come for curry, but please try to understand that he is going through a lot. I am sure that something came up and that he was trying to mediate things at his house. I don't think he tried to be rude, I just think he was to embarrassed to call and tell you that he couldn't come because he is trying to fix things with his parents right now. Just please be patient with him and don't give up in him yet! He really really needs some stability in his life. 

As far as JJ goes, I just sent him a letter today. I don't know his New York mission home address, so I sent it to his MTC address and then they will forward it on to him in New York. I don't know how long it will take to get to him though. I really hope it gets there soon! I have been thinking a lot about him lately. I kind of decided that when I think about people like that, like they are always on the back of my mind nagging me it is the spirit telling me that they need me to tell them something. I wrote to him and I hope he is doing well. He leave the MTC tomorrow morning so I don't know when I will get a letter from him. But he better write to me soon!!!

This email is not my update ha ha I just wanted to send it to you personally! don't forward this one I will send you another one with the details of my week :) Loves!


Mom - Mom sent Malynne a picture of a boy at Fox Hollow that she works with.  This was Malynne's response.

Malynne:  Ha ha mom I just showed her a picture! :) She is actually the youngest in her family so that is her nephew and not her little brother. But she was super excited and said that "He better have been good! if he wasn't just slap him upside the head!" Ha ha :) she is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment