Monday, February 25, 2013

Billings, Montana and Sister Letalu

Oh hey, it's me!
So I am gonna write this pretty fast :) hopefully I don't have very many mistakes. So I am in serving in....BILLINGS! yeah! ha ha I wrote you a letter, but I don't know if it has gotten there yet, so I guess you will just get all this information twice. My companions name is Sister Letalu, and she is from...LEHI UTAH! She lives on 2400 North and we never met before. But she graduated in 08 so I guess that is understandable. But she is awesome and I love her! My whole MTC group is split up in crazy places all over the state and I miss them a lot, but it's all good because we can write letter s and then we can see each other on certain days so I guess that isn't so bad. 

So My companion spent 10 months in Kalispell and has only been one other place besides that. On top of that, I don't know what I doing. On top of that, we are opening a brand new area that hasn't had missionaries in it for like a year so there is nothing ready for us at all. We pretty much spend our whole life tracting and everyone either slams the door in our faces, yells at us and threatens us, or just lectures us on how wrong our doctrine is because they read lots of anti mormon literature. It has been really hard, and I have just kind of wanted to go home. However I do know that this is where I am supposed to be. I can't actually justify going home just because people hate me...I already knew that this would happen. I seriously haven't even taught a lesson yet. We met some people in our ward though and they are nice, there is a lot of inactive work to be done and now that we have lists we can get things rolling. I just hope that this week will be better than last week.Last night though we got to meet with two kids who have wanted to get baptized and we were able to set 2 baptism dates for the 2nd of march and the 9th :) Hopefully we can teach them the commandments and get that rolling, they are awesome! 

So we live in a house! The stake president gave us a house! we share it with another set of Sisters, and it is awesome! Also, we have a truck, and it is awesome and I never want to drive a car again. We have horses on the same property as our house and we get to go out and see them in the mornings :) they are pretty great. So yeah, that is where I live.

Honestly, my mission isn't bad at all. I feel incredibly blessed to be where I am and to have the companion that I do. We just had a rough week and have to move forward with faith and know that everything will be okay and I will be blessed for my diligence.

Oh hey mom, I just thought that you would be so proud to know that I taught relief society when they had a stake training meeting. I talked about making a more comfortable transition between young womens and relief society. And I get to teach again on Sunday in my own ward! yay! Oh, p.s. I am in the hilltop ward in billings just in case you were wondering. 

I don't have much more time, so I am gonna close really fast so I can upload some pictures! yay! :D But I love you all, thanks so much for the emails they are awesome! And mom, just take the ward blurt out of what I have said in this email ha ha you can put something together I am sure :) Love you all!!!!!
-Malynne  

Okay, just kidding once again my pictures are having an issue uploading...I am going to ask for help next Monday, so you will have to wait a week to see my face! But I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment